My yesterday went more smoothly once I decided not to ignore my pile of RSS and newsletter subscriptions, but to triage and post interesting things all in one go, and then move on with my day. So, here’s what the morning brings.
- Evangeline Lilly is a moron.
- Bayer will donate a stockpile of chloroquine to the U.S. government.
- Republican asshat Richard Burr privately told donors to buckle up for the pandemic weeks ago.
- Yes, Oregon’s governor had to be dragged kicking and screaming to do something.
- The CDC is up on the air with coronavirus PSAs.
- Portland is considering a shelter-in-place order, and a county commissioner wants one statewide.
I’ve a few others but I want to call more specific attention to them, so they’ll pop up in a little bit.